Is it possible to use digital tools to relax in a connected world? In this special summer episode of The Be digital podcast we discuss this together with Tristan Elizabeth Gribbin, founder of the Icelandic startup Flow.
Flow is offering meditation for modern life in VR, virtual reality, or using a mobile app. The digital world brings a lots of possibilities but is to many people a source of increased stress. Studies show how we spend more and more time watching our smartphones, even at night.
But can the digital world also offer relaxation and decrease stress? Tristan Elizabeth is convinced of that.
Flow´s digital meditation tools offer a mental break on busy days – and move the users to the magical Icelandic scenery.
Listen to Tristan Elizabeth talk about:
- What is Flow and how does it work
- The impact when testing the service for the very first time
- Taking her experiences from teaching meditation in the real world to the digital world
- How the power of nature can be reproduced even through the screen
- The development of digital experiences and what we will be doing digitally in another ten years
Flow participates in the swedish-norwegian accelerator program DigitalWell Ventures – a part of the DigitalWell Arena initiative.
Tristan Elizabeth Gribbin.